Thursday, December 20, 2007

Top 10

This was on Raggamuffin Soul's blog today and I thought it was fun. What's your top 10 guilty pleasures? Here are mine:

1. Disney Channel Movies (not the big animated feature films, the made of TV Disney movies) and ABC Family Movies
2. Lurking blogs when I should be working
3. Picking my nose in my car at red lights - I really believe that no one can see me in there
4. Yo Gabba Gabba! “There’s a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy!”
5. My crush on Ryan Dunn from Viva La Bam
6. Del Taco chicken soft tacos - now with 50% more meat!
7. Listening to Neil Diamond REALLY loud and crying during the song “America” “Got a dream, to take you there, we’re coming to America. Today!”
8. That’s So Raven “Oh snap!”
9. Getting up extra early in the morning and taking a shower so I can get back in bed after my shower to cuddle-up under the warm blankets
10. Drinking milk straight from the jug

1 comments:

bicycle said...

those are great guilty pleasures and I would be happy to induldge in some of those with you at your convenience :)