Friday, June 29, 2007

God is moving!

Some amazing things have been happening in little ol' Bakersfield. Last week, Lucas Sherraden came out to speak over the weekend. This guy is awesome. One of those real people in the world. I have really enjoyed getting to know him and his 3 girls.
So we started out on Friday night and the heavens opened. It was awesome - all weekend. Meetings extended through this week - now we're looking to extended them even more. We seen healing both physical and emotion. People are getting rocked and most importantly, lives are changing! It's amazing!!!
Some of the healing's from the last couple of nights:

  • guy with a tumor in his ear - gone! able to hear for the first time in his life out of that ear
  • 3 ankles healed - all couldn't walk normal prior to healing
  • lady with lupus and arthritis - free from pain
  • chronic back pain - gone
  • fever broken, just by walking in the door
Another really cool thing. Tons of people have had gold dust and oil coming from their hands. Last night, my 6 year old Alanna, said that she wanted to pray for people too. (I'm on staff at our church and part of the ministry teams.) Awesome! I took Alanna to the front with me and we started to pray for a gal with a degenerative eye disease that will eventually cause her to be blind. When we were done praying for her - Alanna shows me her hands and they are covered with sparkles. I said Alanna do you know what that it? She said, "Yes, it's God. This is like the 3rd time it's happened." YES!! The manifestations of the Holy Spirit and God showing himself real is no surprise to a child. Why is it such a surprise to me? Because of my unbelief. That really hit me last night and I had to repent for my lack of faith.
Cool things are happening. I would love to see more!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Jessica,

What church do you attend?

What is happening at your chuch?

Jessica (Probst) Eveland said...

I attend the Garden Community Church in Bakersfield, CA. It is a non-denominational charismatic church. This was from a few years ago (2007) we had an extended season of revival that last for a little over a year.

You can listen to sermons at :
http://blog.gardenccpodcast.com/
website:
www.gardencc.org