Friday, August 10, 2007

Cross it off the list!


Last night I did it!!! One of my life list things. I painted a picture on canvas. I'm really proud of myself. It is now hanging in my house in the hall between the kitchen and the living room. I even named it - "Dwell" I'll take some pictures tonight and post them. The whole thing was so inspiring to me that at 8:00 last night I painted the entire wall "Deep Olive". It looks really cool and is a great pop of color in an otherwise taupe living room/kitchen. I really loved the process of painting. It really satisfied the need to create that is inside of me. I think I will be doing some more painting in the near future. Yeah me!

2 comments:

MamaSue said...

good for you! It took me 3 years to get up the courage to paint one little wall in my dining room deep purple. Love it.

Krista said...

I can't wait to see your painting! I was inspired to draw the other day. Now I need to figure out which medium I want to use other than pencil. Pastels, watercolor, mosaic, colored pencils...