Monday, November 17, 2008

New Painting

Last night I had a great time at church. I painting during worship and I haven't done that in a really long time. It was fun! At one point I smeared paint on my face under my nose like a mustache. What can I say, I'm jealous of Paul! Paul says that when I paint I'm like a 5 year old. I get paint all over my hands, usually on my face and sometimes of my clothes. I just get into it and I'm not very aware of myself.

Another exciting thing, I found my long lost sister last night. She's not really my sister but we look a lot alike. Here is the scary thing - we were dressed exactly the same!!! Black 3/4 sleeve tunic top, jeans, sandals, black and white scarfs, our red hair was styled the same and we both had dark fingernails and toes. Sadly, I didn't have my camera.

Here is my new painting:

0 comments: