Friday, January 30, 2009

Finally Friday

My daughter Alanna is really pushing for a guinea pig. So we've set-up this chart for her to complete to show us how she can be responsible. I already have visions of smelly cage and guinea pig boredom setting in and she will forget all about it. Then I will have to care for it and they can live for 15 years!!! Alanna will be moved out of the house and in college and I will still be cleaning up after this rodent. Paul and I are doing everything we can to make guinea pigs sound like no fun. I'm sure in a week or two I will be writing about our new guinea pig. Paul is a push-over for Alanna and I have a strong feeling he is going to cave on this one.
We are working on Potty Training with Luke. He's going to be 3 in May and I am tired of changing his diapers. He has big boy poo and I have had enough. Luke has no interest in using the potty. He tells me that he likes his diaper. He knows when he's going to the bathroom because he goes and hides or will yell at me, "Mom, poop is coming out of my butt" just being LAZY! We've even tried to bribe him with riding the train when he goes in the potty. He talks about riding the train all the time and tells me daily "when I go poo-poo on the potty I ride the train to Papa Joe's." Yes, you will - now go on the potty! I even told him this morning that Batman doesn't like little boys that wear diapers. I'm awful.

2 comments:

Jo said...

ha ha ha ha ha! THe Batman but is awesome!

Jo said...

batman bit, I mean