Saturday, February 14, 2009

Etsy Find

I am in love with everything in Story by Mia's store at Etsy.  They make me want to send a note to everyone I know!  The are simple, graphic and modern but completely adorable all at the same time.  Besides cards, they have notebooks, invitations, birth announcements, gift tags and they will personalize just about anything for you.




Wish I was having a baby shower so I could use these!


These make me smile.  Great for the "Hi friend - you're special to me" little note to encourage a special friend.

So elegant - perfect thank you note to send after a wine tasting party or some other fancy event.  I love the red envelope, it's the perfect accent to the black and white card.

Writing a grocery list in this notebook would make the weekly trip to Trader Joe's feel just a little bit more special.


0 comments: