Saturday, January 9, 2010

What a Year!



Fun Facebook app of my year in pictures.  It was a year full of heart ache but also a LOT of fun!  Starting in the upper left hand corner

  1. Rachelle Kirkindoll and I at the New Kids on the Block concert.  AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
  2. Girls Night Christmas party - dancing the night away
  3. Family hike with The Plant
  4. Paul and I at Pismo Beach for a Marriage Retreat
  5. Paul and I's New Year's kiss, ringing in 2010
  6. Getting crafty and making a new purse
  7. Anna is such an amazing friend!  So blessed to have her in my life
  8. 10 Year Coffee Talk Reunion at Pismo Beach.  All my best friends from college.  Amazing group of women!
  9. Paul and friend Jeremiah showing off their muscles at Pismo
  10. Holly Graham celebrating Vanessa's 30th birthday!
  11. Alanna and I at Sophia's 3rd birthday.  She is too cute!!
  12. Bella!  We got a dog this year
  13. Vanessa's 30th Birthday!
  14. Wine tasting with my mom for a girls weekend in Sonoma
  15. My kiddos, Luke and Alanna.  They are cuddle bugs
  16. Mom and I at the Vineyard. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Slow Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them at Alarming Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]