Friday, September 28, 2007

Me too!

After a few friends have blogged recently about their kids and poo. I felt the need to share a poo story too.

In the mornings, Luke lets us know he's ready for us to get him by turning on the music of his Fisher Price Aquarium thing in his crib. I can usually wait a few minutes before he really lets me know it's time to get up. So a couple weeks ago, the music turns on and I wait for Luke to start yelling at me about it. Nothing, so I wait about 5 minutes and decide to go in and see what is going on. (Any mom knows that prolonged silence is never a good thing)

I open the door and I am overwhelmed by poo smell. I go to the crib and Luke is smiling up at me. There is poo EVERYWHERE!! On the sheets, crib, wall, Fisher Price Aquarium thing, his PJs, hands, hair and face. He was reaching into his diaper and having a blast with his poo.

The joys of parent hood!

4 comments:

lovemyguys said...

Robbie used to do that. A LOT. I made him clean it up, which he ended up liking. Maybe that's why he did it over and over and over and over......

MamaSue said...

I call that Performance Art.

Jo said...

too funny! I just posted a poop blog too... love it!

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

Ick! It makes my poo story just a tad bit mild! But, poo is poo. Crazy thing (I hate to admit it) but, I supposedly have the same story about me when I was a baby. My mom loves to tell it, ya know at my wedding, baby showers, etc. Just wrong~!