Wednesday, January 30, 2008

WRONG!

You Are a Frappacino

At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern

At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent

You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet

Your caffeine addiction level: low
What Kind of Coffee Are You?

Okay, I may be a little bored at work right now and I may have taken one of those "What kind of _____________ are you?" quizzes. Wow! was this one wrong!

Here is the real level of my coffee consumption:
1. 6:00 am - wake-up and Paul brings me a cup of coffee (cream no sugar)
2. 8:30 am - leave the house with a full travel mug
3. 10:00 am - done with mug and visit St. Arbucks, the patron saint of the bean.
4. 1:00 pm - switch to Diet Coke
5: 7:00 pm - talk Paul into making a pot of 1/2 caf and I drink 2 cups

Yes I do have days when I drink no water and Yes I do know that is awful. I do not like frappachinos.

PS I don't think I have ever been described as fun loving and sweet before in my life!

0 comments: