Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Praying for a Miracle

I've spent the last two hours praying, worshiping, proclaiming prophecies with an awesome group of women over my friend's baby. The Dr's told them yesterday there was no longer a heartbeat and she is 16 weeks pregnant. In faith, her and her husband immediately left Bakersfield and traveled to Redding, CA to Bethel Church for prayer in their healing rooms and in small groups. While they were meeting in Redding, we met in Bakersfield. It is the largest step of faith I have ever taken to pray for the dead the be raised. But, I know that it is possible! So, I'm asking if you would join with me in prayer for this precious one. The baby's name is Haley Genesis. The parents are Casey and Amanda.

When the Lord saw her, his heart went out to her and he said, "Don't cry." Then he went up and touched the coffin, and those carrying it stood still. He said, "Young man, I say to you, get up!" The dead man sat up and began to talk and Jesus gave him back to his mother. Luke 7: 13-14

0 comments: