Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Some things...

Some things that have consumed my life, thoughts and prayer life the last week...

  1. sick Luke
  2. throwing-up
  3. running
  4. stretching an already thin family budget
  5. payroll
  6. state & federal payroll liability payments
  7. gas prices
  8. milk prices ($6.50 a gallon!!!)
  9. cell phones
  10. my dad
  11. going to Virgina for Ty's Law School Graduation
  12. praying for miracles
  13. beenup2
  14. Quickbooks
  15. State of CA education budgets
  16. posting a podcast
  17. baby gut (post baby belly)
  18. Weight Watchers
  19. painting/art
  20. faith
  21. unbelief
  22. fear
  23. healing
  24. asthma
  25. allergies
  26. conventional medicine
  27. alternative medicine
So that's a quick list of my life the last week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
I've found your blog though Alyssa Lances and thought I'd say hi. Are all of you coming out to Williamsburg for Tyler's graduation? My parent's and I live here and I have no doubt in my mind that they'd love to see all of you guys. Please email me if you are going to have a free moment. I would love to get you all on a free ghost walk (i give them for a living...weird i know.)
my email:
melissa_beth22@hotmail.com

take care,
Melissa Mace-Davis