Monday, April 21, 2008

Was it a dream?

Saturday while I was running I twisted my knee and I was REALLY upset. I have always struggled with knee problems and even have had surgery. It hurt all day Sunday. I was doing everything I could not to throw myself a pity party. Last night while we were sleeping, the Lord woke up Paul and he begin to pray for my knee and laid hands on my knee. I guess we had this long conversation and and he spoke all these amazing words over me but, I don't remember a thing. I was asleep the whole time! What the heck? It was a ninja healing. By the way - my knee feels great today. I go running tomorrow...

1 comments:

Mandi said...

hey friend! so cool about your knee! hope it's still feeling great :) are you going on saturday to the art thing? i can't make it but i hope you hav a blast if you go! xoxo