Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Yeah God!

I am so thankful for God... I am so thankful that I am His favorite and He loves me. (In case you didn't know, you are His favorite too and He loves you too). It was pointed out to me a long string of events - a string of events 3 years in the making to bring me together with one person to minister God's heart to me and brought healing and restoration. There was this amazing order of events that brought me to that exact moment and God knew it all along.

In case you didn't know, I'm kind of a big deal.

1 comments:

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

Yeah God indeed! Jessica, it was refreshing for you to share about this...what a blessing to see the fruits of how God has been working in you.
You are a BIG deal!
BTW--I really like this picture of you and Paul. Your hair looks fabulous! You are one beautiful gal!

Laura