Saturday, June 14, 2008

Florida 2

I AM CHANGED! Last night we had our first night at the Florida Outpouring. I AM CHANGED. The right side of my body is buzzing - my hands, my feet, my face. Electricity has been pulsing through my body. This morning at the meeting the fire of God was all over me. There was a tunnel of fire around me. My hands and feet were covered with golden glitter/sparkles.

I have been battling with the experience vs. action. So what - I'm tingling, hot and laughing but what's the point. Then the Lord told me "This is the point!" At that point I knew that more then anything else I just needed to spend time with God. I needed to get over myself and enter into a intimate relationship relationship relationship with my loving Father. HA! I just wrote relationship 3 times and didn't even realize I was doing it. Just call me Chris Overstreet :)

I'm off to this evening's meeting.

2 comments:

trisha loves to paint said...

come on girl!
get it!!!

Mandi said...

so glad it's been great!! woo hoo for new, wonderful experiences! bring some back will ya? :) LOVE YOU!!!