Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday Quiz - What kind of kid were you?

 Active Kid



When you were a kid, you were happy as long you didn't have to sit still.

You were very hyper, and it was hard for you to sit through class or finish your homework.

It's likely that you were a natural athlete and a natural entertainer. You loved to play outside with your friends.

You were an outgoing, popular kid. Put you in a sports game or a school play, and you really shined.


I was a very active kid.  I played baseball for a few years.  On recess, I was playing kickball, tether ball or 4 square.  I did not understand the group of girls that sat in the grass every recess talking.  BORING!!  I was also in lots of school plays.  I was Martha Washington in our school operetta in 4th grade.  I with I had a picture of that.

0 comments: