Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm Back

After my grandfather died I had a hard time. Life was moving too fast and I was having a hard time catching up. So, lots of things dropped off. But, I am feeling like life and I are beginning to get back on track with each other. I'm ready to start with my extra curricular activities again. I'm happy that I feel the desire to write again and share my life again. In segments longer than a Facebook status update or Tweet.

The family on a recent hike in the canyon (Bakersfield, CA)

1 comments:

jered said...

Thanks for fixing it. :)

My blogging has slowed down quite a bit. Those who I know and trust are on Facebook, and even though it's not completely private, it's not the same to me as putting everything from my life on the Interwebs.

I read something recently that talked about the difference between living life and publishing it. So I think the blog will live on, but it will just be a little more sparse for now.