Friday, August 7, 2009

Broken Heart


It's difficult to face a broken heart. Hearts can be broken for many different reasons but I think the main cause is loss. Generally we associate a broken heart with a broken relationship.

I am dealing with the loss of dreams and the idea that my life would be lived a certain way and have a certain outcome. I realize that those were my plans and God's ways are higher then mine. The plans I make are all subject to His will and purpose. They come with an astrix (**plans and conditions are subject to change at anytime with no notice), that does not seam to spare my heart the pain it feels when our plans do not line up.

Please do not worry - Paul and I are NOT getting a divorce and my kids are healthy. Just life is taking us down a path once again that I did not want to ever see again. Yet here we are and I my heart is broken.

2 comments:

Krista said...

We love you Eveland family.

Missy said...

Sending hugs and prayers your way.