Wednesday, December 20, 2006

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

Merry Christmas! Well, almost Merry Christmas... There were so many things that I wanted to blog about and now that I actually have a moment to sit down at the computer, I can't think of anything.

I did just get over a really bad stomach flu/bug...I'm talking pukin' and poopin', it was HORRIBLE!!!! I'm sooo glad that is over. Luke and I are fighting off a cold right now.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year. I think because it is Luke's first. Firsts are special. I love having a boy. It's so fun to get boy stuff, boy clothes, etc. I also love having a girl. Right now that girl is lovin' on Little Mermaid so she is going to have a very special Little Mermaid Christmas. Kids are cool...

Alright, well this was random.

0 comments: