Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy V-Day


V-day wasn't too exciting. Paul's been sick and I guess in his haze of anti-biotics he thought a good token of our love would be a candy bar. So, last night when I got home from work there was a candy bar on the kitchen counter. I ask "what's this?" and he said "oh babe, that's your valentine's present" thinking it was a joke a laugh and he says, "what are you laughing at" Needless to say love was in the air at the Eveland house. I hate that I expect something on this day and I put expectation onto Paul. The "something" I'm expecting doesn't have to be a thing.

2 comments:

Jo said...

You stinker! I just found your blog...I didn't know! I love it. Just reading through and I have to tell you, that I HAVE seen a blind person see... I was 11 yrs old and it was AMAZING! My family was part of YWAM and Mercy Ships and we were living on the Anastasis for a short time. It really changed things for me. Maybe I'll blog about it....

Jo said...

ha ha... aparently I DID know that you had a blog and I forgot... I am an idiot! Actually, I am KILLING myself with 24 units and a full time job at nights, so my memory is a little off... anyway... glad to see the blog AGAIN! :)