Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dentisit


I went to the dentist yesterday for the first time in 6 years. That is awful - I know! After braces, the thought of anything being done to my teeth made me sick. But, it had been long enough and I braved the dentist. My gums look great (yeah me!) BUT I have to have a root canal next Thursday, have another cavity filled and have my upper wisdom teeth pulled. YIKES!!! My upper wisdom teeth are coming in and crowding out my teeth. He would also like to start my on invisaline to straighten back out my upper teeth. Why did I go the dentist again??


P.S. For you concerned parents, my daughter gets regular dental check-ups and cleanings. It's just me that is a mess

1 comments:

Krista said...

I just had my upper wisdom teeth removed. I was terrified, but everything was fine. I even went back to work the next day! I hope your experience is as plesant as mine.