Friday, October 26, 2007

Recovering

Luke's been sick this week and I have been at home with him. Fever baby stuck onto me for the last 3 days. Today was the first day that he wanted to be with Mommy Dada (that's what he calls Paul, "Mommy Dada" and I am just "Mommy"). So, Paul is taking a turn home with Luke so, I could get some work done (I'm not sure where blogging fits into my job description).

Another note of my fun week - I got my Root Canal done yesterday. I was really nervous about the procedure. It wasn't bad. I didn't even consider or think about the after pain/swelling once all the nova cane wore off. WOW!

On a happy note - I've lost 6 pounds! Yeah me! I really need some accountability with my horrible eating habits. That is the really hard part for me. It's not hard for me to motivate myself to work out. I really do like exercise and once I get into a good schedule I can keep it up for a long time. It's the food!!! I'm thinking of joining Weight Watchers. I just don't know if I'm ready or willing yet to take that step.

2 comments:

jered said...

Better a mommy dada than a baby daddy.

The WW plunge is a tough one. I've missed meetings for a month, but will probably go tomorrow morning to weigh in. I've gained close to 10 of what I'd lost, but it's time to get back on the wagon. But I empathize with the food habits. I love to eat.

Melissa said...

WW is great! I have lost 68 pounds in the last year. It's so easy to stuck with it. Do it for yourself!