Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today

I am so frusterated right now! I have about 10 different posts that I would like to write but can't because a few people actually read this. I have so much going on in my head but no place that I really feel safe working it all through.

What do you want to be in 10 years? It is a question I have to answer for a class but have not answered it yet. I think part of me knows some of the answer but I don't really want to admit it. If I write it down, then I might have to really do something. I'm not ready to write it down because I'm too safe and comfortable right now. I can feel the pull.

2 comments:

thesampsonlife said...

Let's go to coffee! I miss you friend!

Mandi said...

hey! joy took the words right out of my mouth! :) miss you tons and love you even more tons, you are an amazing woman and friend!